Has anyone gotten the new Company Card spreadsheet import feature to work?

Options
Travis_W
Travis_W Expensify Customer Posts: 18 Expensify Admirer

I have been trying to utilize the new import feature for Company Cards where the transactions can be uploaded and automatically assigned by Expensify to user accounts. Unfortunately, I have not been able to get it to work. I have tried following the Ideal Spreadsheet template as much as I can, and nothing I am doing to the data seems to be working. I can import the data but when I go to the screen where I can assign a card to a user, I get a "No Items" message in the Last 4 Digits dropdown.

If anyone has been able to get it to work, what data formatting, etc did you use?

Any help is appreciated! Thanks!😕

Answers

• Matt Cole
    Matt Cole Expensify Customer, Expensify Team Posts: 69 Expensify Team
    Options

Hey Travis!

I would suggest writing into concierge or help@expensify.com directly so we can help troubleshoot your import directly!

• Travis_W
    Options

Matt,

Thanks for the response. I have reached out to Concierge and the answer that I got was that I had to provide all of the data shown on the Ideal Spreadsheet template (whether I actually had that data or not - if not, I should make it up). I followed those suggestions today to build an export file and that didn't make a difference. So I am wondering if the issue is me. As far as I can tell, my data is formatted correctly, in terms of data type. But maybe there is something I am missing. So I was curious if any other users have been able to get this to work.

• Lauren Schurr
    Lauren Schurr Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 137 Expensify Team
    Options

Hey @Travis_W,

It sounds like you're dealing with a known issue with the company card spreadsheet import. I can see that my team added your info to an internal ticket about this. That means that we'll be sure to reach back out to you once everything has been resolved. Keep an eye out for that message and let me know if there's anything else I can help with!

• Travis_W
    Options

No problem. I was just trying to make sure that the issue wasn't me. That maybe I was using the incorrect data type (whole number vs decimal) or something like that.