How do I stop the import of a CC...

Mark9999
Mark9999 Expensify Customer Posts: 2 Expensify Newcomer

Recently discovered I'm double importing CC transactions. Unfortunately I've attached receipts to both of the imports (receipt attached to one or the other, not both).

I want to stop importing one of the cards, but I do not want to delete the transactions that it brought in. I'll just live with the duplicates for that period of time.

Deleting the CC and the associated open transactions is not an option in my situation.

Answers

• Jason Li
    Jason Li Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 229 Expensify Team

Hi @Mark9999 - welcome to the Community! Hmm, this is a little odd...normally, we'd advise deleting/removing the credit card from your Expensify account to have it stop importing transactions (as there isn't a way to "pause" or "stop" transactions from a current active card in a user's account).

Would you mind clarifying why you're not able to remove the credit card from your account?

• Mark9999
    Mark9999 Expensify Customer Posts: 2 Expensify Newcomer

@Jason Li

Thank you for the reply. The problem is I have already associated receipts to transactions on both imports. I've attached receipts to both of the imports (receipt attached to one or the other, not both).

If I delete one card or the other open transactions will be lost forever. I suppose I could commit all the transactions to one expense report, close them for the card and then delete the card. Is there any other option you can think of?