Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
We’re no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. While we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please encourage them to enable Personal or Corporate Karma on their Expensify account.

NetSuite Export Error with Bill Payments

andrewhulseandrewhulse Expensify Customer Posts: 4 Expensify Newcomer

I'm getting the error in the screenshot when syncing my policy with NetSuite; however, I've already added the full Pay Bills permission to the Expensify Integration role in NetSuite. Any ideas on what I need to do?

Answers

• Katie OswaltKatie Oswalt Expensify Success Coach - Admin Posts: 151 Expensify Team

Hi there, @andrewhulse !

I've taken a look at this report in your account and can see that you're continuing to have issues with this report. Can you try a couple things for me?

• Can you provide a screenshot of the Pay Bills permission under your Integrations role?
    • Can you make sure that you are connected to the Expensify integration role via token for the test policy that you are using to connect your Netsuite Test Policy?