Sync Expensify Custom Tag or Custom Report Field to Netsuite

Options
RonWR
RonWR Expensify Customer Posts: 3

Hi All,

We are planning to create new report field/new tag for tracking Team names. Can we sync this Report field or Tag to Netsuite if we create a custom field in Netsuite to store this information?

Thanks.

Answers

• Jason Li
    Jason Li Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 229 Expensify Team
    Options

Hi @RonWR - your Customers and Projects can be imported from NetSuite as Tags, or on the Report header level.

However, if you'd like to add a Custom Segment or Record, you can also do that - please check out our Deep Dive on this here.

Feel free to write into concierge@expensify.com if you need any further assistance with your setup!

• RonWR
    RonWR Expensify Customer Posts: 3
    Options

Hi Jason,

I thank you for responding to my inquiry. I checked that Deep Dive document, but it didn't mention about syncing from Expensify to Netsuite for Custom Record / Custom List. The document only shows one way syncing from Netsuite to Expensify.

Do you know if we can also sync from Expensify to Netsuite for Custom Record / Custom List?

• Jason Li
    Jason Li Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 229 Expensify Team
    Options

Hi @RonWR - to my understanding, this should export to the Custom Record field. Essentially, you'd first create the Custom Record within your Policy settings, then tag your expenses, before exporting it back to NetSuite.