Is there a way to get notified if I haven't been reimbursed in a timely fashion?

Options
SteveD
SteveD Expensify Customer Posts: 1 Expensify Newcomer
edited August 2018 in Day to Day

I recently had an expense report take much longer than usual to get reimbursed - turns out it had been stuck in someones approval queue and they don't normally approve things, so they didn't know about it. It wasn't until it was time to pay my credit card bill that I noticed I didn't have enough money to cover it. Is there a way to have email sent if a report is older than say, 10 days, and hasn't been reimbursed?

Best Answer

• Sheena Trepanier
    Sheena Trepanier Expensify Team, Approved! Accountant, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 1,362 Expensify Team
    edited August 2018 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @SteveD, good question. We remind approvers that they have reports awaiting their approval via email, unless they specifically disable those notifications. We also let the Approver know there are reports awaiting their attention in the Inbox.

In the future, you can always see where your report is stuck by checking the banner at the top of the report. You'll see the next step for the report and if it's waiting for approval we'll let you know who with.