Expensify.org/hunger to reimburse families in need during COVID-19 crisis

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Kimberlie
    Kimberlie Expensify Customer Posts: 6 Expensify Newcomer
    Options

@Kimber thank you so much for coming back and sharing that you got your $50 as that gives me hope that I may be getting closer as well💕😊I hope it helps you out. Take care Kimber and please know I appreciated all the info you shared as well as just the conversations sometimes. Stay safe and I hope things are getting better for you💕

• Lisainthe7114
    Lisainthe7114 Expensify Customer Posts: 2
    Options

I signed up in March and was told I was going to get reimbursed.i still haven't heard anything back from anyone.has anyone else had this issue?have people actually been reimbursed at all?

• Kimberlie
    Options

@Lisainthe7114 hi! Yes some have gotten their money already. One person that I mentioned above, Kimber, was on here quite often until just recently getting their money. I am still waiting as well and have been since March 28th. I don't know how many people they've gotten through or whatnot, but I know they've paid some. As to what day they are on for payouts, I don't really know if it goes in that order as their were people on here early on saying that others had gotten paid before them, so again, Idk if they really go in order like that. I know the employees responses have been that if you were accepted and your receipt says processing and waiting for approval to be paid, then you WILL eventually be paid. You can tag one of the employees and ask them to check your account if you are unsure of the status of it. Good luck and stay safe💕

• Karenjane57
    Karenjane57 Expensify Customer Posts: 7 Expensify Newcomer
    Options

so I submitted my report March 24. I just got a text saying mine has been processed and the $ was sent to my account. also said it should be available the 7th which would be tomorrow. it took 5 months to get to my report ...fyi for everyone wondering the ifs and whens. thank you Expensify!

• Kimberlie
    Options

Thanks @Karenjane57 for the update💕I'm waiting still and my date I submitted was March 28th so hopefully soon🤞🏻Take care😊