Connection to NetSuite using Token Based Authentication Error

John_Carruth
John_Carruth Expensify Customer Posts: 1

I updated Expensify Connect yesterday and the sync caused an error to be produced saying there is a login credentials issue. I disconnected the current integration and revoked the token, but when I went to generate a new token I was limited in the users that were able to be associated with the token; previously my admin user (me) was used for the token, but now I am limited to two integration accounts only.

I selected an integration account I use for other integrations, added the Expensify Integration role to that user, used that user account to associate the token with, generated the token, and entered that token in the Expensify portal when I re-setup the connection between Expensify & NetSuite.

I am still getting the same login credentials issue. Please reach out to remedy this issue ASAP.

Answers

• Ted Harris
    Ted Harris Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 359 Expensify Team

Hi @John_Carruth - we are running into a few issues with our NetSuite Token Connection that we're looking to fix now! If you message concierge@expensify.com with your concern, we'll be sure to inform you when it's back up and running.

One thing you can try if you're not using Multi-Currency with NetSuite is to edit the Expensify Integration to include the Permissions we've missed from this latest Bundle Update: