assistance with payment

Options
kew822
kew822 Expensify Customer Posts: 2

I submitted an expense for 47.80 on 6/10 and have not be reimbursed. Can you assist with what is the problem

Answers

• Sheena Trepanier
    Sheena Trepanier Expensify Team, Approved! Accountant, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 1,362 Expensify Team
    Options

Hi @kew822, thanks for posting. I took a quick peek and you submitted your reports to yourself. Were you expecting to reimburse yourself for these or should they be submitted to your company for reimbursement?

Typically, individuals are invited to their company policy and submit reports to a manager or the accounting department for review and approval. After approval, the company reimburses the reports if they are reimbursable reports.

Who should be responsible for reimbursing your expenses?

• kew822
    kew822 Expensify Customer Posts: 2
    Options

the CFO patrick.carron@forefronthealthcare.com

Would his email address me tied to my Forefront healthcare account?

karen.whipple@forefronthealthcare.com OR kew822@gmail.com

I have not received a reimbursement that I thought I inputted from Staples for $47.80

payable to my wells fargo personal checking back in June.

can you assist with what I am doing incorrectly, thanks karen whipple

• Sheena Trepanier
    Sheena Trepanier Expensify Team, Approved! Accountant, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 1,362 Expensify Team
    Options

Hi @kew822 - Typically companies will invite their employees using their work email, this helps them have extra visibility into company expenses across a group of employees.

Looking at your account I see you have your gmail listed as the primary email, but your work email is also added as a secondary login email. Whatever email is listed as the primary email is shown on reports and would be what your company saw as well if you were a member of their policy. You can use any primary or secondary email to log into your account though.

I also took a look at the other email you shared and can see a company policy for your team, but it doesn't look like you've been invited yet. My recommendation is to reach out to your manager or accounting department internally for an invite to the company policy.

Once you're a member, there are a few more steps that would be important to take:

1. Switch your primary email to your work email. This can be done by heading to Settings > Account > Account Details > Secondary Logins and clicking the Make Primary button to the far right of your work email.
    2. Reopen your submitted reports, change the policy listed, and submit them to your company for approval and reimbursement.
      1. Click on the report, you should see a Reopen button at the top left, click it,
      2. At the top right of the report is a Policy dropdown, here is where you'll select the company policy,
      3. You should then see a Submit button at the top left to submit the report once more.

I hope this helps!