How can I export Expensify rpts to QBs desktop using the "Date of last Expense" vs actual exp date?

JudyK
JudyK Expensify Customer Posts: 2

How can I export Expensify reports to Quickbooks desktop using the "Date of last Expense" vs the actual expense date?

Answers

• Rachael Hopkins
    Rachael Hopkins Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 904 Expensify Team

Hi @JudyK Welcome to the Expensify Community!

I've taken the liberty of looking at your Policy, and I see that you use Credit Cards as thew export option for your non-reimbursables. When you use this export option, it will always use the date of the expense as the assumption is that you are going to need to reconcile the card statement.

However, your reimbursables exporting as Journals should raise a journal using the 'Date of Last Expense'. Is this what you see now?

• JudyK
    JudyK Expensify Customer Posts: 2

Hi Rachael, I am new to Expensify so please bear with me. We will probably never have 'reimbursable' expenses. I need all the expenses to export to QuickBooks with the "date of last expense" vs "actual" date so all the charges will hit in the correct month. However, I will definitely need to reconcile the credit card statement each month. So, is there a way to have the exported expenses use the "Date of last expense" vs "actual"? Thank you for your help!