Where can I find my expensify card statement

Jughandle
Jughandle Expensify Customer Posts: 1

Best Answers

• Ben Fitz
    Ben Fitz Expensify Team Posts: 117 Expensify Team
    Answer ✓

Hey @Jughandle, welcome to the Community!

You can find your Expensify Card statements by navigating to Settings > Account > Payments and then scrolling down to "Expensify Card Statements".

For each Entry ID, you can see all of the transactions (card swipes) and credits (from pending charges/holds dropping off) that determine the daily settlement total. Here's an example of what this looks like:

The lines with a negative amount in green, the merchant name "Card Payment", and account listed under "Business Account" represent your daily settlement total (in purple). This is the amount you will see withdrawn from your bank account. The transactions with a matching Entry ID (in yellow) represent everything that contributed to the total daily settlement amount.

You can also download the Expensify Card Statement to a CSV by clicking "Download CSV". Then, you'll be able to sort by Entry ID. Some customers have made use of color-coding by Entry ID in their CSVs to make this even more clear.

Let me know if you have further questions on this!

• Ariel Green
    Ariel Green Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 111 Expensify Team
    Answer ✓

@bteegardin ah — sorry about that! You're correct. To the right of the screenshot you sent, look next to the Settings tab and click Reconciliation.

Answers