Assigning Expenses sent to receipts@expensify.com

joshmurray226
joshmurray226 Expensify Customer Posts: 1

Hello,

My organization is launching expensify in September and I had a question regarding expenses that are vendor invoices.

Currently, the vendor invoice comes into accounts payable, and accounts payable forwards the invoice on to receipts@expnsify.com. However, we have different vendor managers across the organization who need to review and approve the expense. I'm curious if one, the expenses will all show up in accounts payable's expense report, and two, if it's possible to move those expenses to the vendor managers since accounts payable isn't the one to approve them.

Thank you,

Answers

• Jason Li
    Jason Li Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 229 Expensify Team

Hi @joshmurray226 - welcome to the Community! Just to clarify, have you set up an Expensify account for the Accounts Payable team? Is this the team that will forward the invoice to Expensify for SmartScanning?

Feel free to write to us at concierge@expensify.com, and we'll be able to dig into your setup and provide you with further guidance!