Admin Functions

Options
Ebru
Ebru Expensify Customer Posts: 1 Expensify Newcomer
edited August 2018 in Day to Day

Hi,
I would like to try out the admin functions but I can not find it anywhere. Is it because I am still in the trial period? Do I need to be a full customer in order to be able to for example set up employees?

Thank you.

Answers

• Sheena Trepanier
    Sheena Trepanier Expensify Team, Approved! Accountant, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 1,362 Expensify Team
    edited December 2018
    Options

Hi @Ebru, welcome and I'm happy to point you in the right direction. During your free trial, you should have full access to the admin functionality that comes with your policy.

If you click on the Settings page, in the left side menu of your account, you should see Policies and Your Account. (You may even see Domain Control which you can read about here.) The 'admin' settings are likely settings for a Policy Admin. You can access those by selecting the Group Policy from this page.

Please note, if you were invited to a company policy, rather than creating your own, another policy admin will need to grant you policy admin access before you can take the steps I described above.

Check out our help doc here for the best ways to get started as a Policy Admin