Can't enter merchant on iphone app

dsn0625dsn0625 Posts: 1Expensify Customer Expensify Newcomer

I am not able to enter the merchant name when manually entering a receipt with the iPhone app. Nothing happens when I tap on the merchant portion of the drop down box. All other fields seem to work. I deleted the app from my phone and reloaded, but no difference.

I've been using expensify for over 2 years and have never had a problem before.

Answers

• Sheena TrepanierSheena Trepanier Posts: 2,060Expensify Success Coach - Admin Expensify Success Coach
    edited January 26

Hi @dsn0625, sorry to hear you're having trouble. Can you please confirm you're on the newest version 8.4.3.2? Since you deleted and reinstalled, you most likely are, but I just want to make sure.

If you are, can you please send us a message from within your app after trying to create an expense and being unable to click on the merchant field? This will send us a set of logs attached to your message of your most recent actions in the app, and should help narrow down what is happening.

To do this, open the Account Settings on your app > Help and Feedback > Ask us anything. Then, in the comment field enter "For Sheena" and my team will make sure it gets to me.

Thanks so much!

• JTCJTC Posts: 1Expensify Customer Expensify Newcomer

I'm having the same trouble. So this is unusable? It takes over a minute before I can type in the merchant name field.

• Sheena TrepanierSheena Trepanier Posts: 2,060Expensify Success Coach - Admin Expensify Success Coach

Hello @JTC - Oh man, so sorry you're experiencing this too. Can you confirm if you've deleted and reinstalled the app at all?

If you have, following the steps I asked dsn0625 to take would be perfect. Thanks!