something changed - why can't I see thumbnails at the bottom of the report?

Options
RThorn
RThorn Expensify Customer Posts: 2

I used to see the images at the bottom but for some reason they are not there anymore. When I click the individual expense it shows the image in the pop up! It used to be there before, is there a setting that I somehow changed??

Best Answers

• acctsupport
    acctsupport Expensify Customer Posts: 20 Expensify Admirer
    Answer ✓
    Options

I was told it was because of a change that they made. We will only be able to see them by individually clicking on each expense.

I really hope they change it back. It is taking me way too long to review them now! This defeats part of the benefit of automation. I'm not happy about it at all. 😕

• GCH
    GCH Expensify Customer Posts: 1 Expensify Newcomer
    Answer ✓
    Options

I have the same issue!!! This needs to be brought back. I was told by Concierge that "changes were launched" and "errors happened" and that "engineering team was working on it" and hopefully "fixed very quickly". So I check back today and was told that it is gone and how I could work around it! Work around it??? Seriously? We use Expensify because it is quick and easy. Why on earth would you change this basic function which in turn adds work and time to your users? Makes no sense.

• Jeremy Boniface
    Jeremy Boniface Expensify Team Posts: 202 Expensify Team
    Answer ✓
    Options

I can confirm that this feature has been removed. You can still view receipt images by clicking on them from within a report. Once you open an expense, you can quickly click through others in the report using the < > arrows at the top of the expense or the arrows on your keyboard. Alternately, you can download the report to PDF to see all of the receipt thumbnails.

Answers