How can I get a list of Consultants/Integrators for Expensify to Other Expense Systems?

YoStew
YoStew Expensify Customer Posts: 4

Our company uses an obscure accounting/expense processing system that does not provide a mobile app. We are evaluating the use of Expensify as the Mobile application for expense input, submission, and tracking. We are looking for consultants/integrators that provide services for architecting, developing, implementing, deploying and trouble-shooting this type of integration. With over 1,000 employees, and international locations, this is not trivial.

We are most interested in discussing with an entity with a successful track record of this type of work.

Does Expensify offer these types of services or do they have a list of "certified or approved" partners? If so WHERE/HOW do I locate this information?

Thanking you in advance for your feedback and wishing one and all a very Happy New Year!

Best Answer

• Michael Haxhiu
    Michael Haxhiu Expensify Customer, Expensify Team Posts: 88 Expensify Team
    edited April 2021 Answer ✓

Hey @YoStew

Can I ask you to start a chat with Concierge or email concierge@expensify.com with some more context on your company? We'll be able to provide some more tailored guidance in a 1:1 format.

To answer your question at a high level, we do have a Partner Program with thousands of accountants, bookkeepers, implementors, etc. They are able to assist with customized setups or out-of-the-box setups.

But the best first step is to reach out and share details about your company size and accounting software!

Answers