Expensify + QuickBooks Online Payroll + ACH

Options
SteveNeuharth
SteveNeuharth Expensify Customer Posts: 1 Expensify Newcomer

I'm a new expensify user and I have a question about the integration with Quickbooks... My first employee expense just was exported into QBO and I see that it created a 'check'. My employees are usually paid via direct deposit through QBO Payroll. Can or does Expensify create a direct deposit transition or a paper check that will be mailed to the employee?

I'd much rather that Expensify create a DD transaction over the creation of a paper check.

Best Answer

• Christina Dobryzynski
    Christina Dobryzynski Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 267 Expensify Team
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi there, @SteveNeuharth! Welcome to the Expensify Community!

Instead of sending your employees a check, Expensify can be configured to pay your employees via a direct deposit as long as you have a US business bank account.

When you have a moment, I recommend signing into your Expensify account on the web at www.expensify.com, clicking Inbox and looking for the below Inbox task.

You can give us a call, and we can help guide you through setting up your group policy for direct reimbursement.

Please feel free to reach out here with any questions, or you can contact us via an email sent to concierge@expensify.com or the chat app!