Has anyone had mistake post from Expensify to your bank account?

drjude
drjude Expensify Customer Posts: 1

I had a charge that shouldn't have went to bank. The transaction was a ubereats that was canceled by ubereats and tey informed me that the card was not charged and was canceled during pending within minutes. Expensify posted the charge to my bank even though ubereats never received a payment. I have spoken to Concierge and they are not helping and seemed confused about this glitch. Another problem is not having phone support. I'm still waiting for a response from them. I feel like I'm being scammed. Anyone in the community have any suggestions what to do. Just started here and it seems like a great premise but this situation has left me highly upset with Expensify. Please help.

Answers

• Jason Li
    Jason Li Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 229 Expensify Team

Hi @drjude - welcome to the Community! I had a quick search of your email, but wasn't able to find the chat history. Do you have another email with Expensify by any chance?

I can't speak for the UberEats query, but wanted to offer some context on why Expensify's Customer Support doesn't have phone support - this is because we have a worldwide team working 24/7 to answer queries, and we prefer to assist via chat so that there's an audit trail of everything discussed. Your interactions with our team (via Concierge) are always saved within your Expensify account, so you can always refer back to the chat if you need to.

Could you write into concierge@expensify.com again? We'd be happy to assist.