I need to get specific information...............

Options
Ivertone
Ivertone Expensify Customer Posts: 2 Expensify Newcomer

On how extensive your product is. I would like to speak with someone directly. Is there someone who I can call directly?

Thank you

Isabelle

Answers

• Ted Harris
    Ted Harris Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 359 Expensify Team
    Options

What specific information are you looking for @Ivertone? I'm not seeing anything laid out here yet, but I'm happy to help if I can. Just lay out your specific questions and I'll get some answers for them! (Be sure to @ me in your reply so I see!)

Expensify doesn't offer a phone line, but you can get started by creating an account and then using the "Call" option on any of our Inbox tasks that you have specific concerns or questions about.

• Ivertone
    Ivertone Expensify Customer Posts: 2 Expensify Newcomer
    Options

@Ted Harris

Thank you. I am looking for some advanced options for an expenses system. I wanted to get some information regarding these specifics functions:

• A system that can integrate with our NetSuite Procurement system/AP and our Payroll System
    • All employees to have access to this system
    • Having corporate card connected to account for ease of expense reporting
    • Travel Agent Option with P-Card capability for employees who may not have corporate cards
    • Incorporate our T&E policy to flag exceptions should they arise
    • Direct access to an Expensify employee should we need direct help and training.

Is this something Expensify offers? I would like to be able to have a representative from Expensify to be able to present a demo of full capabilities to my group.

Thank you!

Isabelle Vertone

• Michelle Niemi
    Michelle Niemi Expensify Team Posts: 104 Expensify Team
    Options

Hi @Ivertone!

You can set up a call with one of our guides to help walk you through all of these situations and questions. To do this, simply go to your Inbox tab of your Expensify account and click the Call button.

They will be happy to answer your account-specific questions.

• Ted Harris
    Ted Harris Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 359 Expensify Team
    Options

A system that can integrate with our NetSuite Procurement system/AP and our Payroll System

Yes. Expensify integrates with NetSuite. You can read more about that here.

All employees to have access to this system

This is also easy - Invite your employees to the policy and manage them within your domain settings.

Having corporate card connected to account for ease of expense reporting

This is probably one of the greatest features of Expensify. Check out this guide for Company Card import options.

Travel Agent Option with P-Card capability for employees who may not have corporate cards

When you use the Expensify Card, you get Concierge Travel included and all users can book travel on the Expensify Card you assign them. Every employee gets an Expensify Card if you assign them a limit, so there's no longer the concept of "employees who don't have a corporate card" anymore. Employees don't need to front money for company expenses and the company retains more control over employee spend. WIN/WIN!

Incorporate our T&E policy to flag exceptions should they arise

Yes! This is basic functionality in Expensify that you can customize as much as you require. Read more about this here.

Direct access to an Expensify employee should we need direct help and training.

Yes. All Expensify users have access to our Concierge team. Just hit the button in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen!