Bill Pay Automatic Email Sent to my Vendors

Hamm
Hamm Expensify Customer Posts: 3

I am trying to move my company to using Expensify to pay my vendors. When I forward an email/bill to mydomain.com@expensify.cash, the concierge automatically sends an email to my vendor. I do not want this to happen as it has caused much confusion with my vendors. How do I turn this off?

Tagged:

Answers

• Katie Oswalt
    Katie Oswalt Expensify Success Coach - Admin Posts: 170 Expensify Team

Hi there, can you please reach out to us at concierge@expensify.com so that we can address your issue specifically as well as the confusion that is coming from the vendor? Thank you!

• Hamm

I have, several times. Your "concierge" turned off all my email notifications. NOT GOOD. This seems pretty simple: 1) When I forward an emailed invoice from a vendor from my email to mydomain.com@expensify.cash, my Vendor should not be getting a notification. I should be able to decide when my vendors get a notification. This is what the issue is.

• Katie Oswalt
    Katie Oswalt Expensify Success Coach - Admin Posts: 170 Expensify Team

I see that there was a lot of miscommunication and confusion in your message to Concierge, but only your email notifications have been turned off--this will not affect your conversations with Concierge.

As we mentioned more than once in your chat, these preferences back on anytime under Settings > Account > Preferences > Contact preferences.

There is not a way to change the emails that are sent to your vendor. Could you please be very specific about why these emails to the vendor are confusing?

• Hamm

Katie, I am your customer. I am both a user as well as the decisionmaker for my company. As your customer, I am giving feedback that a feature (automatic notification when a bill is sent to expensify) is not appropriate for my business nor my vendors and inquiring as to how to turn it off. What further specificity is needed? It is confusing AND UNDESIRED for my vendor to get an email from Expensify. What I am seeing from you is that this is not possible. And, yes, miscommunication and confusion due to your Concierge interpretation of my request.