Could someone help me with this error message?

Natasa
Natasa Expensify Customer Posts: 1

I have just reconnected my integration w/ NetSuite, and having issues with connection configuration. Could someone point me in the right direction? Below is the message:

• Syncing your NetSuite connection was successful! However, the following errors were encountered.
  • Error marking NetSuite Expense Report ID 172805 (Expensify ReportID: 67652593) as paid: We weren't able to create a Bill Payment for this report, because the payable account is not applicable this type of payment. You will need to make sure that you have set the correct A/P Approval Account via the Advanced section of your NetSuite connection configuration.

Tagged:

Answers

• Christina Dobryzynski
    Christina Dobryzynski Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 267 Expensify Team

Welcome to the Expensify Community, @Natasa!

Looks like the connection doesn't like the selected AP Account, "211000 Accounts Payables Trade". Could you confirm if this account is active? Also, could you confirm if your user role has Full Access to post bills & bill payments?

Please note, the Expensify Community is a public forum. If you need to send any private account details, please reach out to us at concierge@expensify.com, and we can help you via chat/email!