easy admin of policys

CicilieAa
CicilieAa Expensify Customer Posts: 3

Hi,

We have Expensify connected to Netsuite which makes admin of users ok.

My issue is with the policies. We have about 20 companies currently using Expensify, but the number will be 250 within 1-2 year. I want to have one group policy "master" that are the same for all subsidiaries. One thing is to copy/paste into creating all of these 250+ policies but if I need to make a change to the policy for a reason, I have to update all the 250+ policies manual.

Is there a solution for global policy within a (Billing) Domain I control? Or is Expensify really not suited for larger corporations with many subsidiaries?

Tagged:

Answers

• Sonia Liapounova
    Sonia Liapounova Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team Posts: 211 Expensify Team

Hi @CicilieAa

Are you looking for a way to make changes to multiple policies at the same time after they've been created? Such as, change the report title formula in 20 policies at once.

If I'm understanding your question correctly, is this something you'd want for basic policy features (such as report titles) or for accounting connections (such as NetSuite connection configuration), or both?