Email notifs for reimbursements

Options
AllieHeld
AllieHeld Expensify Customer Posts: 1

Different managers approve reports but I am the policy admin and therefore need to click "reimburse" for reports that exceed the auto reimbursement threshold. Expensify does not send me any emails alerting me when to log in and reimburse approved expense reports. What's more, is when I log in on my own I only see a list of reports that say "export," when some of them still need to be reimbursed. This means I need to go one by one to make sure each has been reimbursed. This is clunky, non-scalable, and super frustrating. Has anyone experienced this? Do you know how to either get emails when reports are ready for reimbursement, or, to more easily know when you need to go in to click "reimburse"? The Expensify chat support, after 30 minutes, was unable to help me. It's been really disheartening to pay a lot for a service and not get good support. Hopefully the community can help!

Tagged:

Answers

• Kadie Alexander
    Kadie Alexander Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team Posts: 113 Expensify Team
    Options

Hi Allie, thanks so much for reaching out to our Community.

I'm sorry this has been such a frustrating experience for you. We certainly do let users know when they need to reimburse reports!

To help you fix this I'll need to ask for information that's personal to your account, which I don't want to do in a public setting. Could you please reach out to Concierge with some Report IDs of reports that you weren't alerted about? Since you mentioned you didn't have a lot of luck with Concierge previously I'll keep an eye on your account and pop in to assist there.

Thanks in advance for doing this!