How can i bulk download all PDF attached receipts over a period of time??

Options
TPenIX
TPenIX Expensify Customer Posts: 3

I need to bulk download all PDF receipts attached for Audit purposes, please advise how i can do this?

I understand there is a function to download individually however this is not practical given the high volume of claims.

Thanks you

Answers

• Sheena Trepanier
    Sheena Trepanier Expensify Team, Approved! Accountant, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 1,362 Expensify Team
    Options

Hello @TPenIX, the ability to export in bulk is not supported at this time. Individual PDFs can be downloaded from each expense or an entire report can be exported to PDF, those are the only supported options.

• jdelaney_VitalIncite
    jdelaney_VitalIncite Expensify Customer Posts: 2
    Options

On 12/31/21, our company (employees and all assets) were sold to a new company. As such, the "old company", which used Expensify from 2018 through 2021, needs to discontinue using Expensify. What are my options to either 1) "mothball" the Old Company's instance of Expensify, so that there are no further charges, but retain access to historical Expense Report information in case of future IRS audit or 2) download all receipt PDFs (I know how to download all Expense Report information) and terminate Expensify subscription.

The "option" of downloading individual receipts/pdfs (one at a time) is not practical, given how many there are over the 4 years.

I am also responsible for setting up the New Company's employee expense reporting; so, my decision of which Expense Reporting Application to use will weigh on the acceptability of the answer to the above question.

Thank you.

• Conor Pendergrast
    Conor Pendergrast Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 175 Expensify Team
    Options

@jdelaney_VitalIncite Hey again, thanks for your question! I'd recommend you use the in-product chat to speak to the Concierge team about your Annual Subscription, as they will be able to direct you to your company's Annual Subscription's terms, and your options for that (for example, how to set up your new company under the same subscription, while keeping all the new company's information separate through different Group policies).

If you do end up needing to download all of your report data, the best approach to do that in bulk would be to build an exporter on Expensify's API, which can export out all reports via PDF.