Why is the "Tag" option not available on the mobile app?

Options
MK_CPI
MK_CPI Expensify Customer Posts: 1

Why is the "Tag" option not available on the mobile app?  We pay a good amount on our group company plan. I spent time adding tags so it would be quicker and easier for our guys in the field and now that is pretty much obsolute since you can only use it on a desktop which they don't have that access when they are on the road. This should be available on the mobile app asap!!!

Answers

• Sonia Liapounova
    Sonia Liapounova Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team Posts: 210 Expensify Team
    Options

Hi @MK_CPI thanks for reaching out!

Could you please double check that you're logged into the correct account on mobile? To do this,

1. Tap on the menu icon
    2. Tap on Settings
    3. Check under your profile icon - is your work email listed or is it another email address or phone number?
    4. If you're logged into the wrong account you can log out by scrolling down and tapping the Log Out option, then logging into the correct account.

I see that there are tags set up in under your policy in the account linked to the cpipipe email address, and tags are available on mobile, so my guess is that you may be logged into a different account on mobile.