resolve rejected expense

The rejected report is no longer visible in my online account. I received an email with a link to "fix it" which took me to my dashboard. There were no options visible on my screen.
How do I resolve and what then does fix it mean/do?

Answers

• Sheena TrepanierSheena Trepanier Posts: 1,896 Expensify Success Coach

Hello @kclark, happy to help with this! If your admin rejected your report, it should be listed as an Open report on your Reports page.

When an admin rejects an expense or a report they are given the option to enter a comment letting the employee (you) know what corrections need to be made. Were there any comments in the email you received that indicated what needed correction?

• JuliaJulia Posts: 140 ✭✭✭

Was this for an entire report, or just a single line item?
    If it was just a single line item rejected, unfortunately you're out of luck. I've noticed this as a flaw when an individual item is rejected on an expense report, it doesn't carry over any of the comments from the person who rejected it. (It does leave it in the history of the original report it was tied to, but depending on how many reports you have this can be difficult to find)

If it was a single line item, you'll have to go to your expenses tab and show the filters. Select 'unreported' only, and it will show all expenses that are not currently tied to a report. Any time a single item is rejected, it pushes it off a report into unreported status, AKA what I call 'nowhere land'.