Multiple Withdrawal Accounts?

rgondo
rgondo Expensify Customer Posts: 31 Expensify Admirer

1) Do you allow ACH reimbursement from multiple withdrawal accounts? We have 5-6 different accounts we reimburse from for various reasons. Depending on the person or activity we will have to pay from a different account.

2) Can you reimburse 1 report from multiple withdrawal accounts? For example, I go on a business trip and if Airfare came from one account and Hotel was paid from a different account, but it's all on one expense report. Is that possible?

Thanks

Best Answers

• tylerzoll
    tylerzoll Approved! Accountant Posts: 430 Expensify Champion
    Answer ✓

I’ve never done that before, but I would assume that it’s possible. I know that there are folks that need to reimburse in different currencies.

• Sheena Trepanier
    Sheena Trepanier Expensify Team, Approved! Accountant, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 1,362 Expensify Team
    edited March 2018 Answer ✓

Hi @rgondo - thanks for posting. I wanted to provide some clarity here for you and for others with this same question.

1) Do you allow ACH reimbursement from multiple withdrawal accounts? We have 5-6 different accounts we reimburse from for various reasons. Depending on the person or activity we will have to pay from a different account.

• An admin can add multiple withdrawal accounts to reimburse reports with. However, in the policy > Reimbursement section, we only support a single bank account as the policy default. The policy default account is used for all reimbursements under that specific policy unless manually changed.

2) Can you reimburse 1 report from multiple withdrawal accounts? For example, I go on a business trip and if Airfare came from one account and Hotel was paid from a different account, but it's all on one expense report. Is that possible?

• It's not currently possible to reimburse a single report from separate withdrawal accounts. Expenses would need to be placed on a report based on the account that would reimburse those expenses, which may end up being difficult for your employees to consistently do accurately.

Answers