Can I turn off Auto Sync for QuickBooks Online (QBO)?

Options
chautauqua
chautauqua Expensify Customer Posts: 1 Expensify Newcomer
edited December 2018 in Integrations and API

I would like Expensify to send my reimbursable data so that it creates checks in QBO, but I do not like it sending my non-reimbursable data to bills. Is there a way to select which reports to sync manually and turn off the Auto Sync function so I can get more granular on what data I send?

Answers

• Ted Harris
    Ted Harris Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 359 Expensify Team
    edited August 2018
    Options

Hi there @chautauqua - thanks so much for joining our thriving Community. It's great to have you here, we're looking forward to what you can bring!

Happily, this looks to be a simply fix - as Auto Sync for QuickBooks Online can be quickly toggled Off/On from the Settings > Policies > Groups[Policy Name] > Connections > Configure > Advanced menu:

With this disabled you'll have full control over any exports to QuickBooks. You should be aware that this will also not import any changes you make to Classes, Departments, Locations of the Chart of Accounts directly into Expensify. You'll need to remember to Sync the policy manually to get this done.

• Cortney Ofstad
    Cortney Ofstad Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 173 Expensify Team
    edited December 2018
    Options

Hi there @chautauqua - thanks so much for joining our thriving Community. It's great to have you here, we're looking forward to what you can bring!
    Happily, this looks to be a simply fix - as Auto Sync for QuickBooks Online can be quickly toggled Off/On from the Settings > Policies > Groups[Policy Name] > Connections > Configure > Advanced menu:

With this disabled you'll have full control over any exports to QuickBooks. You should be aware that this will also not import any changes you make to Classes, Departments, Locations of the Chart of Accounts directly into Expensify. You'll need to remember to Sync the policy manually to get this done.