Is it possible to return unreported transactions using the integration API?

aschade92
aschade92 Expensify Customer Posts: 6 Expensify Newcomer

After reading the docs here it looks like report exporter is the only way to get transaction history.

Best Answer

• Sheena Trepanier
    Sheena Trepanier Expensify Team, Approved! Accountant, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 1,362 Expensify Team
    Answer ✓

Hello @aschade92, thanks for bearing with me! I was able to have a long discussion with a team member and get information to share with you.

The report exporter is designed to export reported transactions only. This is why your unreported transactions are not visible in the export, my apologies for the inaccurate information shared before.

We do have a reconciliation job that can export unreported transactions, but it's limited to transactions imported from a company card through Domain Control > Company Cards.

To export your non-domain cards and unreported transactions, we'd need to have a "transaction exporter" that can export transaction regardless of whether they're on a report or not. Sadly, we do not have a transaction exporter at this time and adding one is not on our roadmap.

Sorry I don't have better news to share!

Answers