Can't save QuickBooks configuration in Expensify

Tiffany
Tiffany Expensify Customer Posts: 1 Expensify Newcomer
edited November 2017 in Integrations and API

I try to save the configuration to Quickbooks but it's not accepting... and I know all of my selection is correct. It gives me this error message:
"Oops, you've selected an export option that is not available given your current Quickbooks configuration.

Please select another export option until you have added this account type in Quickbooks."

What to do... I checked all my account type but didn't see anything wrong.

Thanks,

Answers

• Brigid  Bello
    Brigid Bello Expensify Team Posts: 77 Expensify Team

Hi Tiffany!

This error message indicates that one of the export options that you've chosen in your connection's configuration settings is missing a corresponding account in Quickbooks.

For instance, if you've selected "Credit Card" as your export option for non-reimbursable expenses, you would need to have a credit card account set up in Quickbooks so that those expenses have a place to go in Quickbooks when they are exported.

In order to resolve this, you'll either want to pick a different export option, or create the necessary account in Quickbooks and then sync your policy so that you can select it in your configuration settings.

You can read more about the different export options for Quickbooks Online here.