New link to Expense Report in Salesforce

klinnell
klinnell Expensify Customer Posts: 9 Expensify Newcomer

I noticed there is now a link in the Report History & Comments section that takes your directly to the expense report in Salesforce/FFA, which is awesome! Are there plans to provide multiple links in the Expensify History section if an expense report is split out on to multiple expense reports in Salesforce/FFA, by chance?

Answers

• Nicole Trepanier
    Nicole Trepanier Expensify Team Posts: 498 Expensify Team

Hi @klinnell! With FFA only, expense reports are exported as payable invoices so you will see a link to both the reimbursable expenses and the non-reimbursable expenses. If you are using PSA to export expense reports, we do create reports for each project listed. I do think this is a great idea to have a link to each report in FinancialForce so I'm going to talk to my team about how we can accomplish this. Thanks for pointing this out! I'll make sure to update you here when I have more information!

• klinnell
    klinnell Expensify Customer Posts: 9 Expensify Newcomer

That would be wonderful, "Nicole Trepanier" ! We have the PSA package and the links do say "View reimbursable expense" or "View non-reimbursable expenses" but it just takes us to the expense report, not necessarily distinguishing between reimbursable or non-reimbursable, so it is a little deceiving but a great step!