I would love to be sure that my comments get to the employees via email and/or Expensify inbox.

MichelleV
MichelleV Expensify Customer Posts: 1 Expensify Newcomer

When I go in and see that there are issues with employees expenses or reports and I comment on these it does not seem there is a way for these comments to be brought to the employees attention without me having to contact them about it outside of Expensify. I would love for all comments to be pushed to their Expensify inbox AND also be emailed automatically.

Answers

• Stephanie Elliot
    Stephanie Elliot Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 84 Expensify Team

Hi @MichelleV! While there is not a way to notify employees of report comments in their Expensify Inbox, leaving a comment in the Report History and Comments section of the report will send the employee a notification to their email.

When a commend is left on a report, the employee will receive an email to their primary email address that includes the comment that was left, as well as a link to the report. These emails are sent automatically when a comment is left, so there is nothing you need to do in order to push them to the employee =)