Expensify integration into Microspft Dynamics/Great Plains

Options
koji
koji Expensify Customer Posts: 3 Expensify Newcomer

Hi there,

We're on the cusp of rolling out Expensify to our firm but I need to confirm a few things.

I'm trying to figure out how the integration from Expensify into GP works and cannot, for the life of me, figure this out. When I hit the connection button in settings it doesn't to anything. How can I tell it worked? Am I missing something?

Can I import the reports seamlessly? Or is it simply about importing the CSVs all the time, but that doesn't mean to me that there is an integration process.

I'd very much appreciate feedback as soon as possible as this is one of the last things holding us back.

Thanks

Best Answer

• Sheena Trepanier
    Sheena Trepanier Expensify Team, Approved! Accountant, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 1,362 Expensify Team
    edited August 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

@koji, thanks for circling back to me about this. That would be correct! Without the Stoneridge connector, the Dynamics integration is based on CSV export of reports from Expensify and relies on your team uploading them into Dynamics.

The good news is that we have an export template ready for you to download into your account, which you can do from your Inbox tab.

To do this, navigate to your Inbox and locate the task that starts with "Do you want to sync or export to an accounting package?", from that task select "Yes" and then MS Dynamics.

After that, we'll add a Microsoft Dynamics export template to your account for your testing purposes. (below is how it will appear once loaded in your account)

I hope this is helpful!

Answers