How do I bulk export reports with receipts as a PDF?

CBONE
CBONE Expensify Customer Posts: 1
edited March 2020 in Getting Started

i have a months worth of receipts saved but cannot see how to attached them as a pdf to my report. Is there a way to grab them all to export as a pdf?

Best Answers

• Sheena Trepanier
    Sheena Trepanier Expensify Team, Approved! Accountant, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 1,362 Expensify Team
    edited March 2020 Answer ✓

Hi @CBONE, thanks for posting! Receipt images should be added to the expense they pertain to. If you SmartScan your receipts, we'll automatically populate the merchant, date and amount of the expense and automatically attach the receipt to the expense details.

If your receipts are already attached to the expenses and you would like to add them in bulk to a report, you can do so from the Expenses page. Simply adjust your filters to display the expenses you want to report, check the box to select all the expenses, and then the Add to Report button at the top right of your Expenses page. (below)

Once your report is compiled, you can export it to a PDF using the PDF button along the left side of the report. (below)

I hope this helps!

• Sheena Trepanier
    Sheena Trepanier Expensify Team, Approved! Accountant, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 1,362 Expensify Team
    Answer ✓

Hi! My apologies for not replying sooner. You do not need to upgrade to use the functionality I shared previously.

To use the bulk report option, you'll want to head to your Expenses page and check the boxes to the left of your Unreports and Open expenses that you want to add to a report.

Once you've checked the boxes, you'll use the Add to Report button located at the top right of the screen.

Answers