Fifth Third Bank Credit Card Import

abacksch
abacksch Expensify Customer Posts: 1

Hey there – Expensify does not appear to accept Fifth Third Bank credit card import anymore. A ton of my expenses sit on my Fifth Third Mastercard and I really need to get these into my expense reports.

Answers

• Sheena Trepanier
    Sheena Trepanier Expensify Team, Approved! Accountant, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 1,362 Expensify Team
    edited March 2020

Hi @abacksch, welcome to the Community. It's a real bummer we can't import Fifth Third Bank transactions directly any longer, but we can still help you import expenses using a spreadsheet.

If you'd like to download a spreadsheet of your expenses from your bank, you can upload that into your account and save yourself a ton of time creating expenses manually. Expenses uploaded via spreadsheet are even eligible to automatically merge with matching receipts that are processed via SmartScan.

We have a great guide on importing via a spreadsheet that you can find in our Help Center here. Once you have your spreadsheet, you can head to your Settings > Account > Credit Card Import tab, and click the Import transactions from file button.

If these are company cards, you can ask your admin to see if the account is eligible for a CDF MasterCard feed via Domains > Company Cards.

Cheers!

• olgaadri
    olgaadri Expensify Customer Posts: 3 Expensify Newcomer

Hi Sheena, i just want to check-in to see if Expensify still can not import transactions from Fifth Third bank directly? Thank you in advance.