Bill.com?

Options
CloverlandConsulting
CloverlandConsulting Expensify Customer Posts: 2 Expensify Newcomer

I can't figure out how to import my reports to bill.com after following the instructions to upgrade. We used to be able to just submit the reports to bill.com but that isn't happening anymore, even though it says i'm connected. Expensify is importing our reports to quickbooks, but I need them to go to bill.com too. Your rep told me to have everyone share their reports manually, but I know we didn't used to have to do this. Any ideas about what's going on?

Answers

• Brigid  Bello
    Brigid Bello Expensify Team Posts: 77 Expensify Team
    Options

Hey there!

When you are connected to both Bill.com and Quickbooks Online, you basically create a three-way integration between Expensify, Quickbooks, and Bill.com.

With the three-way sync, reports will take this path: Expensify > QuickBooks Online > Bill.com.

First you will submit and approve your reports in Expensify and then export them to QuickBooks (this will happen automatically if you’re using auto-sync). From there, you will sync your Bill.com account with Quickbooks. This will pull in your vendor bills to Bill.com.

If you want to keep your Expensify policy connected to both Bill.com and Quickbooks, you can disconnect from Bill.com completely, and then manually share each report with Bill.com instead.

Alternatively if you'd rather just submit your reports directly from Expensify to Bill.com without going through QuickBooks, you will need to disconnect your policy from QuickBooks Online completely.