Why are my expense reports auto submitting now - and how do I stop this?

Options
Las100632
Las100632 Expensify Customer Posts: 1

Why are my expense reports auto submitting now - and how do I stop this?

Answers

• Sheena Trepanier
    Sheena Trepanier Expensify Team, Approved! Accountant, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 1,362 Expensify Team
    Options

Hi @Las100632, welcome to the Community! Your report was submitted by Concierge, which means you had Scheduled Submit enabled with a submission frequency set. Scheduled Submit could have been enabled at the individual level in your personal policy and since disabled, or your admin could have enabled it at the group level in your company policy.

At this time you have Scheduled Submit disabled individually and your company policy has it enabled with a Manual submission frequency. Have you reached out to your admin to discuss the use of Scheduled Submit and when they want you to submit your reports?

Since you don't' have a submission frequency set at this time, you shouldn't see any future reports submitting automatically. If anything changes and you start to see automatic submission, check with your admin to see if they updated the policy level Scheduled Submit settings.

Cheers!