Are you receiving SNAP/EBT benefits? The Expensify.org/SNAP-VAX campaign is live and accepting new members. Learn more about receiving $50 for submitting a SNAP receipt and $50 for getting your COVID-19 vaccine here and join today!
New changes to Expensify streamline expense tracking for individuals and groups!
We’re so excited to unveil some incredible updates to your Expensify account!
One of the updates you’ll notice is that we’re simplifying the way we refer to policies in Expensify. Now, you’ll create an Individual policy to track personal receipts or submit expenses for reimbursement and create a Group policy if you want to collect expenses from employees or clients.
In terms of usability updates, we’ve revamped the Expensify web and mobile apps to streamline the Policies page, support policy management on the go, and enable quick reimbursement without the need for a Group policy.
If you use Expensify to track personal receipts or submit expenses on an Individual policy, here are the improvements headed your way:
- Lightning-fast reimbursement: Gone are the days when you needed to be a company employee to be reimbursed for expenses. Now you can submit your expenses to anyone with a validated withdrawal account in Expensify for quick and easy reimbursement!
- Make changes to your personal policy on mobile: You can now modify your personal Categories, currency, and more on the Expensify mobile app. Keeping track of your expenses has never been easier!
- More options to make it easy to manage your expenses: Use the Track plan to track personal spend or business expenses if you’re self-employed. Or, use the Submit plan to submit expenses to someone else (even if they don’t use Expensify)!
If you’re an admin on a Group policy, you’ll love these exciting updates!
- Manage your policies and subscriptions all in one place: The Policies page has been revamped to show your Group policies, their billing owners, and subscription details all in one streamlined view.
- Access to our most popular HR integrations: The Gusto and Zenefits integrations are now available to use on any Group policy!
- Manage your Group policies on the go: Now you can manage your Group policies from the palm of your hand! Edit categories, currency, and more on the go with the Expensify mobile app.
- Keep it simple with the Collect and Control plans: Use the Collect plan (formerly Team) to collect and approve employees’ expenses for simple coding and export to your accounting software. Or use the Control plan (formerly Corporate) to implement custom approval workflows and expense rules!
Want to learn more? For the complete list of changes check out this guide! Sign in to your Expensify account today to check out all the updates, and be sure to download the Expensify mobile app in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.