I need help configuring Advanced Approvals please.

Options
dparent
dparent Expensify Customer Posts: 1 Expensify Newcomer
edited August 2018 in Advanced Admin Controls

I understand how to set up employee to supervisor to auditor approvals. The problem arises when I need supervisor's own reports to go to VP then auditor. What occurred is all of supervisor's employees got forwarded to VP then auditor, (a whole other layer was added.) Can anyone help please? THANKS!!

Answers

• tylerzoll
    tylerzoll Approved! Accountant Posts: 430 Expensify Champion
    edited December 2018
    Options

@dparent, on the people subtab of the policy that you are working with, there is a setting icon on the right-hand side of the screen. You can set the supervisors to submit to the VP, then the VP submits and approves to the auditor.
    If I'm understanding correctly, the regular employees should submit to their supervisor, then the supervisor should approve directly to the auditor.

Expensify edited this image to keep it in line with the current user interface!

• Sheena Trepanier
    Sheena Trepanier Expensify Team, Approved! Accountant, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 1,362 Expensify Team
    Options

@dparent - @tylerzoll is spot on. However, advance approval can be a little tricky sometimes. If you'd like to reach out to help@expensify.com, we can provide individual support in a confidential way so we can share account specifics.

If you'd like to continue through this thread can you let me know if the supervisor needs to forward the reports of their employee's to anyone else?

Thanks!