Inviting people

genxval123
genxval123 Expensify Customer Posts: 1 Expensify Newcomer

We have a corporate policy and I have successfully invited all of our employees to our policy. I would like to invite subcontractors outside of our organization to submit their travel receipts to me via Expensify. Can this be done? Do I have to pay for these external invites?

Answers

• Ariel Green
    Ariel Green Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 111 Expensify Team

Hi @genxval123!

Yes, you can definitely invite users outside of your organization to your policy. You'll be charged for those users' activity just like you would be charged your own employees.

A lot of admins choose to create a separate policy for contractors, which is useful if you have different expensing policies for them vs. your permanent employees. Food for thought!

To invite users to your policy, navigate to Settings > Policies > Group > [Policy Name] > People > Policy Members and click Invite.

Make sure that you remove the contractors from the policy once they no longer need to submit expense reports. This way you'll be sure you're not inadvertently charged for their activity!