Exporting All Receipts

Edo
Edo Expensify Customer Posts: 1 Expensify Newcomer

Hey,
does someone knows how can I download all receipts uploaded? I can export a report with an individual link for each receipts, but I would like to download them in a bulk. is this possible?

Best Answers

• Sheena Trepanier
    Sheena Trepanier Expensify Team, Approved! Accountant, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 1,362 Expensify Team
    edited March 2020 Answer ✓

Hi @Edo, you may find the below articles from our Help Center useful!

Exporting Custom Reports
    Formula for Building a Custom Export

Additionally, you can export reports right now to the default export template we place in every account. (Below)

• Sheena Trepanier
    Sheena Trepanier Expensify Team, Approved! Accountant, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 1,362 Expensify Team
    edited March 2020 Answer ✓

@bbos and @Edo, if you want to download the image file, it can be done in two ways.

The first option it to download each receipt individually from within the expense itself. (below)

This can take quite a while if you have dozens or hundreds of receipts so we have another option as well.

If you use the CSV export option, you can build a template using the below formula, which exports a direct download link for the receipt. This means you can export your receipts and download the receipt image from the CSV file.

{expense:receipt:url:direct}

In the spreadsheet, you can select the url and the receipt will open for download. This may be the better option if you have a lot of receipts to download, but you should use the method that fits your needs best.

Cheers!

Answers