Update: A solution is on the way. Until then, Expensify is experiencing a CDF (MasterCard) feed data outage. For more information, please visit our status page.

Going to SuiteWorld in Las Vegas April 1-4? So are we! While you're there, you can stop by the Expensify booth in the Expo hall to chat about how the current features work, any questions you may have, or discuss what's next for this integration. We look forward to seeing you there!

What is the largest amount we can pay out in expensify?

hclarkhclark Posts: 1 Expensify Newcomer

Or where would I find that in my account?
Thanks.
[email protected]

Best Answer

• IsabelaStisserIsabelaStisser Posts: 227 Expensify Success Coach
    Accepted Answer

Hey @hclark, thanks for posting to the Community!

Expensify cannot process reimbursement for any single report over $20,000. Please note that Rapid Reimbursement (supersonic reimbursement) is available for US ACH accounts. This allows reports under $100 to process in 1-2 business days, while typical ACH processing time is 4-5 business days. Once reimbursement has been initiated, you will see the estimated deposit date under Next Steps banner located at the top of the report.

Rapid Reimbursement has a daily limit of $100 per deposit account, and $10,000 per withdrawal account. If either limit is reached, processing times can be closer to the 4-5 business days typical for ACH deposits.

For more information on reimbursement in Expensify please take a look at this help article.

Let me know if you have questions and I will be happy to help!