Expensify removes "Export" option at certain levels

Options
rgondo
rgondo Expensify Customer Posts: 31 Expensify Admirer

I need to do quarterly reporting and just tried to export Q4 (October, November, December) expenses. Well, when I select "All", the export button disappears. Is there a best practice for this? We are just a small company with <50 employees but having a hard time keeping with Expensify with these weird constraints especially when we plan to add more headcount this year.

Thanks

Best Answer

• Ted Harris
    Ted Harris Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 359 Expensify Team
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi there @rgondo - there should be no issues exporting expenses from the Expenses page above a certain limit. Usually we advise using Google Chrome and against going into the multiples of thousands if you have an unstable connection - but most of the time that's still not an issue. For example, here I can see almost 1900 expenses, with the "Export To:" option showing:

Note that in this example, the Deleted checkbox isn't filled. If you're want to export Deleted expenses, these will need to be Undeleted first. If you've accidentally included those in your "Select All" option, the "Export To:" option will also disappear.

Answers