QuickBooks Desktop Sync Failing

msouthard20
msouthard20 Expensify Customer Posts: 2

Hi!

I'm on Right Networks 3rd party hosted environment with QBD. OS is Windows 10 on Right Networks; using QBD v16.0 on the remote connection. We have ~1,300 accounts (all coming in as categories) and ~4800 vendors. When syncing the chart of accounts, looking at the logs, the sync seems to get to a certain page (i.e. 12) and then once completed, instead of moving onto 13, just continues to do 12 twice more and then fires a done status into Expensify instead of completing the sync.

I've tried disconnecting and reinstalling the connection through Expensify, restarting the Right Networks instance and closing/reopening the QBD file, restarting my computer, and editing and saving the Expensify Sync Manager to disconnect/reconnect it between syncs, all to no avail. I'm also making sure to leave QBD inactive and not open reports, transactions, etc. during the syncing process. We have to sync weekly as we are a growing company constantly adding employees so have new vendors to create/sync on a recurring basis.

I understand that this is a lot of accounts; we never set up classes, just a different account per department, which has created the length of the account list. I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong on my end or if there's any other way to fix. The current sync can take 45 minutes to 1 hour as well, which is pretty time consuming when it fails almost at the end of each sync.

I've attached logs as well of my attempts for reference. Looking to the community for any help here, please!

Thanks,

Matt

Answers