How do I bypass Concierge?

System
System Expensify Success Coach - Admin Posts: 30 Expensify Team

Comments

• SteveR
    SteveR Expensify Customer Posts: 2 Expensify Newcomer

EVERY time I open the app, Concierge tells me I need to pick a policy. In the web site there's no issue, but I cannot get the stupid "concierge" to stop bothering me about this. Is there a way to load the app to the Expenses tab (where I'm really trying to do work) and bypass the waste of time Siri knock-off?

• Sheena Trepanier
    Sheena Trepanier Expensify Team, Approved! Accountant, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 1,362 Expensify Team

@SteveR, welcome to the Community. Can you please open your mobile app and then follow the steps below? I would like to make sure that you've defaulted to a policy, and it's the correct one you want to use, before moving further.

1. Tap on the three horizontal lines at the top left of your mobile app,
    2. Tap on your user icon to access your settings,
    3. Scroll down to the Default Policy section and confirm it's the one you want to use,
    4. Scroll down to the blue Sync Account option and tap it,
    5. Let the account sync and then head to your Inbox page. If you still have a request to select a policy, select the same one that is listed in your settings,
    6. Pull down on your mobile screen to sync the account again.

At this point, please let me know if you're still seeing the request to choose a policy. If you are, I'll reach out to you via email so I can request some screenshots.

Thanks!

• SteveR
    SteveR Expensify Customer Posts: 2 Expensify Newcomer
    edited March 2019

I had already done all of that. I repeated the steps as you outlined them and still get the same result. The policy notice is only part of the issue. My main issue is that I do not want the concierge at all. I'm a grown up with a business degree. I just want to see my expenses and reports without Expensify trying to manage me. I was able to find a different solution.

• domwong
    domwong Expensify Customer Posts: 1

"Concierge will email you weekly to let you know you need to do something. These can't be disabled as many of the tasks are crucial to you and your team."

My report gets closed every Monday. Is it possible to change this so it's every month, not every week?

• Rachael Hopkins
    Rachael Hopkins Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 904 Expensify Team

Hi @domwong sorry, no there's not. You should get your to-do list before the report is closed, to ensure that you don't miss out on anything for that report.

If all tasks are taken care of by Friday, you shouldn't get this email. 😀