Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
We’re no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. While we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please encourage them to enable Personal or Corporate Karma on their Expensify account.

Intacct user defined dimension

CPAFirm_WallaceCPAFirm_Wallace Expensify Customer Posts: 16 Expensify Admirer

One quick question, I’m getting the below error when adding a user defined dimension…any thoughts? The integration name is exactly as it appears in Intacct, but I’m wondering if there is some setup in either Expensify or Intacct that I’m missing.

I followed these steps:  add any User Defined Dimension (UDD) to your policy by locating the "Integration Name" in Sage Intacct. Note: You must be logged in as an administrator in Sage Intacct in order to locate the required fields.

To find the Integration Name in Sage Intacct, go to Platform Services > Objects > List > Set "filter by application" to "user defined dimensions".

Best Answer

Answers