As an admin can I assign a copilot to another user that is out on leave?

DebbieT
DebbieT Expensify Customer Posts: 7 Expensify Newcomer

We have an employee out on maternity leave for 4 months. she left several reports un-tagged. I want to give her supervisor access so she can tag her expenses so we can get them processed. Is that possible ?

Best Answers

• Sheena Trepanier
    Sheena Trepanier Expensify Team, Approved! Accountant, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 1,362 Expensify Team
    Answer ✓

@debbieT, great question! It's not possible for anyone other than the account owner to add a new Copilot to their account.

That being said, any policy admin can submit and code the employee's expenses on her behalf as long as her expenses are on reports. Are the expenses that need tagging already on a report ready to be submitted?

If so, any policy admin can open the report and submit it for her. Then the individual receiving the report for approval can review and tag the expenses appropriately.

If you're unable to do this, let me know the report ID of the report in question and I can help you out. Cheers!

• Nicole Trepanier
    Nicole Trepanier Expensify Team Posts: 498 Expensify Team
    edited March 2019 Answer ✓

@DebbieT If you, as the admin, submit the report for her, then it will go to her supervisor who will then be able to do the tagging. (This assumes that she normally submits reports to her supervisor in the approval workflow.)

Answers