Adding Wise (formerly TransferWise) Reimbursement Account

Options
MarkStevens
MarkStevens Expensify Customer Posts: 2
edited March 2021 in Getting Started

I am trying to add an account for receiving expense reimbursement through Wise (formerly TransferWise.)

My first attempt resulted in the expense payment failing.

TransferWise has created a USD account for me and I have a routing number, ACH routing number and account number. TransferWise also state that the account name should be TransferWise FBO otherwise payment will be refused.

I have setup the account as a checking account using the routing number (not the ACH routing number) with the account name and number as specified.

I am looking for advice on how I can get this working. Which account should I be using (Deposit or Checking) and which routing number is the correct one to enter?

Thanks in advance,

Mark

Best Answer

• Ted Harris
    Ted Harris Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 359 Expensify Team
    Answer ✓
    Options

Adding a quick update to this thread as TransferWise have announced they're finally making a single set of details for both Wire and ACH payments available to everyone, so here's what it will look like now. You'll always use your Inside the US details, even though you're outside the US (because the payment you're receiving moves from a bank account within the US to another bank account within the US).

Answers