Is there a way to create a report that shows which users have Co-Pilot access to other accounts?

Options
Jia_Hua
Jia_Hua Expensify Customer Posts: 2

We are undergoing a systems audit, and it would be useful to know which of our users have Co-Pilot delegated access, and which accounts they have access to.

Best Answer

Answers

• tylerzoll
    tylerzoll Approved! Accountant Posts: 430 Expensify Champion
    Options

@Jia_Hua I don’t think this is necessarily going to be an easy thing to do. My best suggestion would be to have everyone take a screen shot of their account settings page that displays the accounts allowing copilot access.

I don’t know if this helps or not, but if someone submits something for a user in copilot mode, the actions that they take are marked as “User A submitted cuz report on behalf of user B”. You can see the complete audit log on every report. Good luck!

• Nicole Trepanier
    Nicole Trepanier Expensify Team Posts: 498 Expensify Team
    Options

@Jia_Hua We don't currently have a way to show this information. @tylerzoll's option of checking the report history is probably the easiest way to see this. Any actions taken in co-pilot mode will show both the user who took the action and the account it was on. While this is only visible for report actions, if you find that something was changed outside of reports you can reach out to help@expensify.com and we can take a look at the logs to see who performed the action.

• Jia_Hua
    Jia_Hua Expensify Customer Posts: 2
    Options

Thanks for the feedback - I figured this might be the case. Maybe down the road, this could be something that is displayed on the User listing in Domain Control?