How do I downgrade to a Collect policy - $5 per active user price

Options
Desert_Girl1
Desert_Girl1 Expensify Customer Posts: 2 Expensify Newcomer
edited January 2019 in Getting Started

I am currently on the free plan. I want to upgrade to the Collect plan for $5 per active user. My subscription billing page only allows me to choose the $9 user option or pay-per-use for $18 a user. How do I sign up for the Collect plan at $5 a user?

Answers

• Sheena Trepanier
    Sheena Trepanier Expensify Team, Approved! Accountant, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 1,362 Expensify Team
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hi @Desert_Girl1, great question! The ability to select Collect or Control is located in the policy settings. To find this option, please navigate to your Settings > Policies > Group > [Policy Name] > Plan.

Once you switch to a Collect policy, you can navigate back to your Settings > Policies > Group > Subscription, and set your Annual subscription to lock in the $5 per active user price.

• Desert_Girl1
    Desert_Girl1 Expensify Customer Posts: 2 Expensify Newcomer
    edited January 2019
    Options

Thank you. Am I able to add my own or keep the additional expense categories with the Collect option?

• Sheena Trepanier
    Sheena Trepanier Expensify Team, Approved! Accountant, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 1,362 Expensify Team
    edited January 2019
    Options

Hi @Desert_Girl1, any categories you created in the Control policy will remain when you downgrade to Collect and you'll be able to add new ones as needed. It's important to note that with the Control policy you gain additional category options such as:

1. Requiring receipts or comments for specific categories
    2. The ability to add a GL code to the category
    3. The ability to add a Payroll code to the category
    4. And the ability to set a max amount per expense or day for a specific category

I took another look at your policy, but it doesn't appear you're using any of the mentioned category features so you should be in the clear to downgrade without seeing any issues with your categories.