Live vs Training..............user access

Options
Lizzie
Lizzie Expensify Customer Posts: 31 Expensify Newcomer

I am currently preparing to launch Expensify and have a small team (Accounting) learning and testing the system NS Sandbox/Expensify with implementation of Aug. 1, 2019 in NS PROD/Expensify to our organization.

A few concerns came up:

1. Admin - I am responsible for Expensify but I do not submit expenses, is my access a fee?
  2. 2 of the 4 other team members are from Accounting and won't submit expenses either, will their access be a monthly fee as they will only run reports?
  3. So, bottom-line 3 of the 4 of us on the initial implementation team do not submit expenses.

Could you let me know how to handle?

Best,

Liz

Answers

• Rachael Hopkins
    Rachael Hopkins Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 904 Expensify Team
    Options

Hi @Lizzie

'Active Users' are counted towards the billing, and we consider this to be any user who has taken action on reports, so if you are Approving or Exporting, yes your usage will count. Ditto fo accounting users who may be exporting reports.

So it's not just 'submitters' who are considered active users, it's basically anyone actively using Expensify and involved in the report management process.

I hope that helps!

• Lizzie
    Lizzie Expensify Customer Posts: 31 Expensify Newcomer
    Options

Greetings,

Need to clarify........The 2 accounting team members I noted above, can their current accounts be switched to actual users of Expensify when we launch Aug 1? Basically I remove their emails and replace with users of Expensify when we are live and they would not access Expensify. Only I (admin) and Accounting MGR (user/reports) would be charged.

Appreciate the feedback!

• Rachael Hopkins
    Rachael Hopkins Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 904 Expensify Team
    Options

Hi @Lizzie

Only those whom you give access to your group Policy will be able to submit expenses.

Let me know if I can help with anything further!